Monday, July 1, 2013

First fuel consumption check

I have my first chance to measure fuel consumption today (from full fill up to full fill up with mileage recorded)

I last tanked up at 28705.1 km. This time I've got 28858.5km. So I drove 153.4 km. Filled up 5.41 L of Statoil Eurosuper 95. So I got 3.53L/100km, or 66.63 miles per gallon. Not bad at all, but I'm sure this thing can do better. There was lots of two-up riding and (cough cough) testing the machine's capabilities.


Hanging out at the Vespa Cafe this weekend, we swapped the battery out for a new one. This confirmed that my electrical problems are with a weak battery and not the starter. Which for me is good news, since the battery can be easily replaced, and there is no rush, since I can just keep kick starting it until I've got the cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment